My Photo

Isa akong alipin.

Tagasunod ng sariling emosyon. Tagalapat ng sariling pag-iisip. Kumikilos batay sa karanasan. Ako ang mga likha ko, likha ko ay ako.

IT DOES EXIST..

Labels:


I believe it does exist;
I just don't want it to beat this time.
Maybe because of the pain,
Maybe because of the fantasies,
Maybe because of the hurt
that broke me into pieces,
Maybe because I don't want to fall
and be wounded again.

But still, there is a deviating thought of mine.
I still hope, I still do hope,
Wishing that I can find a way
to fill up this emptiness inside,
Wishing that someone will come
and will create a new sound in my life.

...for I want to have a reason to become
better rather of becoming bitter
...for I want to feel again the happiness
of being loved and to love
...for I want to prove that it really does exist...


...a heart that's ready to beat again


=====================================

"sabi nila 'wag daw akong magsasalita tungkol sa love
lalo na at hindi pa daw ako naiinlab.

ang sabi ko naman, nung prep ako
meron akong bag, ayoko ito gamitin,
ayoko itong masira dahil bigay ito ni mama,
bakit, hindi pa ba love un?..."

0 comments:

Post a Comment