My Photo

Isa akong alipin.

Tagasunod ng sariling emosyon. Tagalapat ng sariling pag-iisip. Kumikilos batay sa karanasan. Ako ang mga likha ko, likha ko ay ako.

Curiosity Lingers..

Labels: , , , ,

"In the past few weeks, I have faced the occurrence of total distortion. Many things had happened. Many things had changed. It just took place and I am not the one in control, no one does."


I had a bad experience in our OJT. My mom scolded me. I didn't get slot in my dormitory. I got my allowance late. From time to time, I got irritated easily. I became an awful friend. I changed without being aware that I am already hurting someone. I played my time and I haven't noticed that I was already left behind. I made flaws in my storyboard. I am lost. I turned out to be the worst me I ever had. In the past few weeks, I have faced the occurrence of total distortion. Many things had happened. Many things had changed. It just took place and I am not the one in control, no one does.

I am curious what will happen next. I am afraid to commit blunders again and encounter lapses. If only I did not fall from the sweet words and promises of the company I got into for my OJT, I may not be having problems right now. If only I texted my mom earlier, I may not be listening to those same old teachings and got my allowance on time. If only I read the notice given to me by the dormitory, I can relax and wait for first semester to come without worrying where will I sleep. If only I haven't had these glitches, I may still have self-confidence, pride to make my next step. There are lots of "if only".

Curiosity lingers, will I be able to walk again and continue the game that I have started. Tomorrow? I wanted to be there and continue to have my chronicles. I wonder what's in there. There is something that keeps on whispering into my ears, "I don't want to runaway, there is no breaking out". I realized that it is never too late. I may become a failure of yesterday. I may not changed what i have done, but in some way, there is something that I keep on holding on, a view that I can repaint my past, make a better present and become a fighter for my future. I may not be able to go back to my dull bygone but I can give more colors to my coming days. Now, i am not afraid to hurt people. I am not afraid to perform imperfections. I am not afraid anymore, for things happen when it is supposed to happen. I can hope to be the best. I still have time to feel the things that I never felt before. I can meet people with different point of views. The world is open for my changes. I can. I still have time. I will.

I believe that there will always be new beginnings; there will never be end of the story as long as you happen to live your life. It is really great to have the opportunity to live where people are faced to trials and consequences, for we are given a chance to grow deeper. I know there will always be another story that awaits me, a new lesson to learn when curiosity lingers...

====================================

"Do something special and so unique
for you only have small time to make things happen.
Have fun, taste pain.
Everything will turn as an extraordinary experience
inside a life-long story..."

0 comments:

Post a Comment